Sonography MachineOur product range includes a wide range of sonography machine.
Approx. Price: Rs 12.55 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Model No.||Aeroscan CD25|
|Application||Hospital, Diagnostic Centre, Clinical|
|Cine Loop||More than 1000 frames (Probe and Mode Dependent)|
|Scanning Mode||Electronic Convex / Linear / Phased Array/ volume|
|Image Storage||Minimum 500 GB Hard Disk for inbuilt Digital Image Storage,Inbuilt CD/DVD Drive|
- Remarkable Performance, At Realistic Value: AeroScan CD 25 is State of the art high performance Color Doppler Ultrasound model, loaded with latest & advanced technology needed for better clinical diagnosis. Sleek in design to fit in tight spaces with ease.
- Ultra-Compact System with Excellent Vision: AeroScan CD 25 is designed with latest technology, providing the more preferred compact yet powerful ultrasound platform for every day Imaging challenges. The system is designed incorporating outstanding 2D image quality and high color sensitivity, the CD25 provides the imaging performance needed to address the unique concerns of OB/Gyn, General Imaging, Cardiovascular, Small Parts Urology applications delivering confidence across every application. Loaded with a host of must-have, useful functions and suite of extended applications, the CD 25 is capable of providing superior endovaginal imaging and best-in-class fetal imaging for both 2D and 3D / 4D acquisition.
- Intuitive user interface and fast system response greatly improves workflow during daily scanning.
- Multi-beam forming technology
- Digital front-end technology
- µ-scan image processing
- 3D/4D Imaging
- Strain Elastography on Linear probe
Convenient and Smooth Workflow:
- Outstanding 2D image quality even under the Doppler and M-mode
- M-tuning: One button automated image optimization for 2D, color and Doppler mode
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging can not only increase the signal-to-noise ratio but also increase the penetration in the far field.
- Triplex: Help to capture the real-time information of the tissue with active B/Color/PW mode.
- u-Scan Imaging filtering technology for superior image performance through the minimization of noise and artifact
- Vivid 3D/4D acquisition, data rendering and post-processing functionality on all exams in 2D and Color Doppler.
Multi-slice edit function to help easily analyze the internal structure of the fetus.
- High elements, convex probe to scan the fetal heart, performing deep penetration suitable for obstetrics examination
- Streamlines the clinical reporting by automatically transferring patient and calculation data to DICOM compliant obstetrical and gynecologic reporting packages.
- Needle enhancement function, to help delineate needle location when performing interventions such as when used in nerve blocking
- Imaging Mode: B, B/B, 4B, B/M, M, B/D, Color Doppler Imaging, Power Doppler Imaging, Directional Doppler, PW/ CW Doppler, THI, PIH (Pulse Inverse Harmonics), Real Time Dual, Duplex,Triplex, Color M, Steer M, Panoramic Imaging, TDI, 4D Imaging, Auto IMT Calculations
- Clinical Application: Abdominal, Vascular, Thyroid, Obs/Gyn, MSK, Adult/Peadiatric Cardiac, Urology, Pediatrics, Neonatal Head, Small parts, Transcranial etc.
- Optional: Volume probe, Adult TEE Probe, Pediatric TEE Probe, Surgical (Hockey Probe), Bi-Plane Rectal Probe, Contrast Imaging, Elastography, Needle Enhancement (VIS - Needle) for linear probe.